Short-Term Car Leasing Specialists
Flexirental and our specialist funders are dedicated to supply car leasing solutions to private individuals and companies who fail to achieve a main stream credit rating.
Flexirental are able to offer a comprehensive professional service from a single vehicle to an entire fleet if that is your requirements.
- Been declined by the banks?
- Poor accounts?
- A new start business?
- Poor credit history?
- CCJ’s, Arrears or Defaults?
- In or have been in a Individual Voluntary Arrangement?
- Poor electoral roll history?
Flexirental can supply new and nearly new cars and vans on two to four year non status leasing agreements.
As one of our customers you will be offered the right type of vehicle for your situation, we go the extra mile to find the right vehicle for your needs.
Your vehicle will be delivered to your door anywhere in England and Wales!
Flexirental can tailor your contract to reflect your exact needs and realise it is not a one size fits all world.
For more information on the Short Term Leasing offers from Flexirental, please contact our team or use the contact forms on the vehicle offers below.
What do you get when you take a non status car or van lease?
- A vehicle to suit your needs and budget
- An allowance of 10,000 miles or more per year
- Road tax included for the first year of the contract
- Monthly invoicing for your accounting purposes
To Qualify for Non status Car Leasing you will need:-
- Copies of your last 3 months bank statements
- A copy of a recent home utility
- A copy of your full UK driving licence
- A deposit of usually 3 to 6 months payments in advance
Check Your Credit File
Check your credit file with a 30 Day Free Trial with CheckMyFile.com – It allows you to get your credit report from Experian, Equifax and TransUnion. It will show your history for the last 6 years, enables you to track your balances and helps you to identify any issues.